The Journalist Fellowship Programme at the Reuters Institute
One of the world’s leading schemes for journalists.
Create presentational film to promote Journalist Fellowship programme on:
– website / youtube
– social media
1. What’s the purpose of the video?
2. Who is your target audience?
3. What is your key message?
4. What is your ideal timeline?
5. What is your project budget?
6. Is your video part of a campaign?
7. How will you measure the results?
8. What emotions are we evoking
9. Any specific visuals?
13. Organization’s person in charge?
advertising, art, conferences, documentaries, events, film, interviews, presentations, shows, weddings…
Interview with Dr Ana Domingos.
Associate Professor of Neuroscience in the Department of Physiology, Anatomy and Genetics at the University of Oxford.
Filming Richard Quain’s music showreel.
A very talented singer/guitarist/songwriter performed Fleetwood Mac’s Everywhere.
Editing and finalizing music video for Polychrome – Final Kiss
The London electronic duo – made up of Victoria Harrison and Oliver Price
The founding editor of The Wire,
Siddharth Varadarajan delivers
Reuters Memorial Lecture
Trailer for 35th Anniversary of the Reuters Institute Journalist Fellowship Programme
Stretch film wrapping machine.
Simple, useful foot-operated tool.